The latest USB Microscope from Veho. Now with more powerful 400x magnification,
2 Mega Pixel Cmos lens (interpolated) and alloy flexi-stand
and measurement software.
This handy USB desktop microscope - 400x,
2 Mega Pixels magnification - has a multitude of home and office uses:
science education, laboratory research, computer parts examination,
printing inspection, presentation tool, medical analysis,
reading aid and collectables magnification to name a few.
Online chat can also be achieved with the microscope's
built in webcam and record features.
20x or 400x digital USB microscope with snapshot and video
- Adjustable LEDs for object illumination
- 2 MP Cmos (interpolated)
- Measurement function using enclosed software
- Snapshot and video recording function
- Alloy stand and stand alone capture button
- Tacton rubber touch housing
- 20x or 400x magnification
- Fine slider adjustment for brightness, hue, saturation and sharpness, plus a black and white display mode.
- VMS-004 USB Microscope is supplied with Windows and Mac drivers. For software for side-loading CD drives just visit the download centre
- The 2 megapixel CMOS lens can be adjusted to point in any direction using the movable arm
- Simply install the drivers, plug the microscope into your computer via the USB and you're ready to go
- User Guide
- Software CD with measurement funtionality