Aputure Amaran AL-F7 Light
In The Box
- Amaran AL-F7 Light
- Ball Joint Cold Shoe Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
- Diffusion Filter
- 3/8″-16 to 1/4″-20 Reducing Bushing
- 256 LEDs with 45° beam angle.
- 3200 to 9500K variable color temperature light fixture.
- High CRI of ≥95.
- Stepless dimming dial for adjusting light output from 1 to 100%.
- Powered by an L-series battery, D-Tap, or USB-C.
- Because the light has a variable color range of 3200 to 9500K, when the light is set to 5500K (daylight balanced) both sets of LEDs are on at full, providing the maximum brightness from this fixture when compared to using the light at 3200 or 9500K.
- The LCD screen provides information on the fixture’s output as well as the charge state of the battery. The screen also indicates whether the adjustment knob is controlling brightness or color temperature. To switch from brightness to CCT or CCT to brightness, just apply a short press to the adjustment knob.
- The included cold shoe ball joint adapter enables mounting the light to your camera’s accessory shoe via the 1/4″-20 threaded hole on the fixture. In addition, the bottom of the cold shoe foot features a 3/8″-16 threaded hole, and includes a 3/8″-16 to 1/4″-20 reducing bushing.
- Included with the fixture is a diffusion filter.