Aputure Amaran P60X RGB Led Panel
In The Box
- Amaran P60x Bi-Color LED Panel
- Power Supply
- AC Power Cable
- Tilting Mounting Support with Umbrella Holder
- Carrying Case
3 Light Kit
- Amaran P60x Bi-Color LED Panel 3-Light Kit
- P60x Panel x 3
- Softbox x 3
- Grid x 3
- Power Supply x 3
- AC Power Cable x 3
- Tilting Mounting Supports with Umbrella Holder x 3
- Carrying Case
- The Amaran P60x Bi-Colour LED Panel by Aputure is a bi-colour Lensed LED Panel with 60W of intense output and is part of the newest generation of amaran LED panels. The P60x builds upon many of the existing features of previous amaran panels, including battery power & charging and compact form factor, then upgrades them with an expanded bi-colour CCT range, increased durability, and Sidus Link App control. The P60x and P60c usher in a new generation of lighting for creators of all types by combining features to make them the best LED panels in their class.
- This 3-light / Single kit configuration is ideal for users who want an all-in-one lighting solution for content creation, videography, music videos, indie filmmaking, and much more.
IT’S TIME FOR AN UPGRADE
- The amaran P60x is an RGBWW Lensed LED Panel with 60W of intense output and is part of the newest generation of amaran LED panels. The P60x builds upon many of the existing features of previous amaran panels, including battery power & charging and compact form factor, then upgrades them with an expanded bi-color CCT range, increased durability, and Sidus Link App control. The P60x and P60c usher in a new generation of lighting for creators of all types by combining features to make them the best LED panels in their class.
PACKS A PUNCH
- Utilizing its 60W LED Output, with 78W max power draw, the amaran P60x is capable of outputting 5,070 lux at 1 meter (5600K) due to its optical design, which gives it a 45° beam angle. Inside its compact form factor lies the ability to compete with difficult lighting conditions to make your subject shine. The amaran P60x uses a unique led configuration that creates more organic shadows and minimizes the obvious multi-shadow effects from LEDs arranged in a strict grid pattern.
BROAD CCT RANGE
- The bi-color LED chipset of the amaran P60x gives it the ability to natively adjust its color temperature between 3200K to 6500K, resulting in an expanded bi-color range that will match the color temperature of nearly an environment you encounter.
BEAUTIFUL COLOR FIDELITY
- Built with the best-in-class LED technology, and precision-designed optics to achieve even color blending and more organic shadow production, the amaran P60x is able to boast impeccable color quality and skin tone reproduction. Its bi-color LED chipset is able to reach scores of CRI 95+, TLCI 97+, SSI (Tungsten) 84, and SSI (D56) 72, producing colors on par with some of the best lights in the film industry.
- With its 78W max power draw, in addition to traditional AC power, the amaran P60x can be powered using two Sony NP-F style batteries. Two NP-F970 batteries are capable of powering the P60x for over an hour. Building on features from the previous generation of amaran products, the P60x also includes an integrated charging circuit that allows it to charge Sony NP-F batteries when the fixture is connected to AC power. Using the D-Tap Power Cable (2-Pin)*, users can also operate the amaran P60x using D-Tap V-Mount and Gold Mount batteries. *Sold Separately
- The amaran P60x is capable us accessing a variety of lighting FX that fully utilize its bi-color LED chipset, including: Paparazzi, Strobe. Fireworks, & Pulse .
SIDUS LINK APP CONTROL
- Lighting should be fun and easy. With the integration of Sidus Mesh, the amaran P60x gives you professional lighting control with a single app, so you can adjust your light without ever having to leave your camera. Mesh technology means that every light in the Aputure and amaran product lines will automatically connect to each other and expand the range of your network. With the Sidus Link App, you can control up to 100 lights from your smartphone or tablet. Adjust each light to perfection by adjusting aspects like brightness, color temperature, built-in effects, and even programming effects between multiple fixtures.