Atomos Ninja V 5″ 4k HDMI Recording Monitor
In The Box
- Ninja V 5″ 4k HDMI Recording Monitor
- Master Caddy II
- 12V, 3A AC Power Supply
- Battery Eliminator
- The Atomos Ninja V 5″ 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is a 5″ on-camera monitor/recorder that records and plays back up to DCI 4K and records to purpose-built mini-SSDs.
- This monitor can record Apple ProRes Raw up to DCI 4K60 directly from the sensor of select cameras. Display features include a 10-bit screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m² AtomHDR technology for accurate monitoring of your log gamma footage, and support for popular log formats from Sony, ARRI, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon, RED, Sony, and Z CAM cameras.
- Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V features an aluminum chassis and powers from a single L-series battery.
- Additional features include a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, anamorphic de-squeeze, and focus assist tools. Separately available AtomX SDI, AtomX SYNC, Connect 4K modules, and an SDI Raw license key to further expand your Ninja V’s capabilities.
- Firmware update 10.61 brings customized timecode sequences that can be saved as a single file.
- 4K 60p Capabilities
Record DCI or UHD 4K at rates up to 60 fps, including 24 and 25 fps for a more filmlike aesthetic. All recordings are stored as high-quality Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR files with 10-bit 4:2:2 chroma subsampling. A variety of bit rates are available to fit your project and storage needs.
- SSD Recording
Record to standard 2.5″ SSD drives or to compact AtomX SSDmini drives offering up to 2TB storage. SSDmini drives offer read speeds up to 550 MB/s and write speeds up to 500 MB/s, capturing up to 150 minutes of 4K video on a 1TB drive.
- User Calibration
Calibrate with the separately available X-Rite i1 Display Pro tool to maintain optimal color accuracy.
- Anamorphic De-Squeeze
The Ninja V supports anamorphic de-squeeze, allowing you to comfortably view anamorphic footage with 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x, or Panasonic 8:3 ratios.
- Selectable Markers
A wide variety of frame lines include standard versions plus 1:1, 4:5, 1:91:1, and 9:16 options.
- Game Capture
Simple, standalone solution for UHD 4K, HDR, and high frame rate game capture and review.
- Audio Input/Output
Input/output audio via HDMI or add external audio via the 3.5mm Line In/Mic In port; output audio using the 3.5mm headphone port for convenient audio monitoring.