Benro TMA27A Mach 3 Aluminum Tripod
In The Box
- Benro TMA27A Mach 3 Aluminum Tripod
- Metal Spikes x 3
- Rubber Feet x 3
- Short Center Column
- Support up to 26.5 lb worth of gear with the TMA27A Series 2 Mach3 Aluminum Tripod from Benro. Made from aluminum, the 3-section legs are secured via twist locks and extend to a maximum height of 63.6″.
- The center column can be replaced with the included short column to allow the tripod to reach a minimum height of 15.2″. One of the legs unscrews from the tripod, attaches to the center column, and with the addition of an optional head converts to a monopod.
- The rubber feet can be swapped out for metal spikes so that the tripod can be used on hard surfaces, such as ice, or soft surfaces, like carpeting or a lawn.
- A ballast hook on the center column allows for the addition of stabilizing weight, and the included carrying case protects the tripod during transport. A 3/8″-16 threaded stud on the mounting platform lets you attach a head of your choice.