Canon 90D Camera
In The Box
- EOS 90D Camera Kit
- LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Eb
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EC2 Wide Camera Strap
- Touchscreen 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD monitor features a vari-angle design to permit working from high and low angles and the touchscreen design facilitates intuitive control over menu navigation and touch-to-focus operation.
- The pentaprism type optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage for high compositional accuracy when shooting at eye-level. Additionally, further aiding shooting with the viewfinder, AF points and mode, compositional grids, a horizontal electronic level, and other assistive features can be displayed during use.
- Included LP-E6N battery provides approximately 1300 shots per charge.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device and Bluetooth connectivity permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities when using the Canon Camera Connect app. This app also enables a mobile raw-editing workflow for greater post-production freedom.
- In-camera 4K time-lapses can be produced, along with 4K frame grabs for effectively shooting 8MP stills at up to 30 fps.
- A revised 220000-pixel AE metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering precision and enables Color Tracking for more accurately detecting skin colors.
- EOS iTR autofocus provides face detection for refined focus control when shooting portraits.
- Electronic shutter function permits working with shutter speeds up to 1/16000 of a second.
EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
Included with the camera body is the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens, which provides a 28.8-216mm equivalent focal-length range. One ultra-low dispersion element is featured in the optical design, along with one aspherical element, to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range as well as limit spherical aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness. The lens is also distinguished by a NANO USM focusing system, which offers a combination of a fast, stills-optimized ring-type Ultrasonic Motor and a smooth, silent video-optimized stepping motor for all-around focusing performance to benefit multimedia image-makers. This dual-purpose AF motor also offers notably quicker performance throughout the zoom range for more responsive shooting from near to far. Additionally, also aiding both photo and movie recording, an Image Stabilizer system compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
Included with the camera body is the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, which provides a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range. One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to limit distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to reduce lens flare and increase contrast and color fidelity when working in bright lighting conditions. Benefitting both photo and video applications, an STM stepping AF motor is used to realize quick and near-silent autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer system is also featured and minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.