Canon DSLR Camera EOS 1500D with 18-55mm IS II Lens
In The Box
- Canon DSLR Camera EOS 1500D with 18-55mm IS II Lens
- All camera users, even beginners, will be able to capture amazing images and movies with this DSLR camera, which is equipped with a 24.1-megapixel APS-C-size CMOS sensor and an optical viewfinder for an authentic DSLR shooting experience. Capturing sharp images is easy thanks to the fast, accurate AF and the large grip that provides a firm, steady hold on the camera. Built-in Wi-Fi / NFC connectivity enables the seamless upload of photos and videos to social media.
- Beautiful, high-resolution images with the 24.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor & DIGIC 4+ image processor
The large 24.1-megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor, on par with those on Canon’s DSLRs for advanced users, captures abundant light information, which is processed by the fast DIGIC 4+ image processor to produce high-quality images with beautiful color gradations. Even shots taken in low-light at a high ISO speed are clear with minimal noise. The large sensor size also contributes to the ability to achieve the shallow depth-of-field necessary for creating images with smooth background blur.
- A myriad of possibilities for creative expression
Users can choose their favorite style of shooting: Through the optical viewfinder, which has quick, precise viewfinder AF; or in Live View mode on the large, 3.0-inch LCD screen to easily fine-tune composition and framing. In addition to 5 Creative filter effects, the “Shoot by ambience” selection provides another way to create images with the mood and feel that you envision.
- Wi-Fi / NFC-Easy pairing with smartphones, printers and other devices
Pair your camera and smartphone via Wi-Fi / NFC and the Camera Connect App, and you can easily use your smartphone to browse, save and upload your camera images to social media, or to carry out remote shooting-great for self-portraits and group photos. You can also wirelessly transfer files to printers and other cameras through direct pairing, or to TV sets via the Connect Station CS100.