Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
In The Box
- EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
- Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Soft Lens Case
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm prime is compatible with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, as well as APS-C-sized models where it will provide a 22.4mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and suits astrophotography applications.
- Two ultra-low dispersion elements are used to minimize chromatic aberrations as well as eliminate color blurring around the edges of subjects.
- Two aspherical elements help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Built-in lens hood helps to block stray light and also protects the bulbous front element.
- Lens’s design accepts rear insert-type gelatin filters, which are cut-to-size and inserted behind the rear lens element.