Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
In The Box
- EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Hood
- Soft Lens Case
- Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 38.4-168mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Four glass-molded aspherical elements, including one large-diameter double-sided glass-molded lens, help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- An Air Sphere Coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce backlit flaring and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing design, optimized focusing algorithms, and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
- Additionally, fluorine coatings have also been applied to the front and rear lens elements for further protection against fingerprints and smudging.