Canon EF 300mm f/4L IS USM Lens
In The Box
- Canon EF 300mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Tripod Collar
- Lens Case
- Telephoto prime 300mm f/4 lens is compatible with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs as well as APS-C models where it will provide a 480mm equivalent focal length.
- Two ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to two shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. In addition to the single-shot standard IS mode, a second mode is also available that it optimized for panning.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with a rear focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Built-in lens hood prevents stray light from causing ghosting or flare and also protects the front element from accidental impacts or scratching.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Removable rotating tripod collar is included and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.