Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Lens
In The Box
- Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Lens
- Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
- Lens Case
- Telephoto prime 400mm f/5.6 lens is compatible with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs as well as APS-C models where it will provide a 640mm equivalent focal length.
- One Super Ultra-Low Dispersion element and one ultra-low dispersion element greatly reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with a rear focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Built-in lens hood prevents stray light from causing ghosting or flare and also protects the front element from accidental impacts or scratching.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Removable rotating tripod collar is included and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.