Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens
In The Box
- EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens
- Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Hood
- Soft Lens Case
- Unique fisheye zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 12.8-24mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Zoom allows you to change from a circular 180° fisheye look to a rectangular image. Both ends produce dramatic, creatively distorted imagery.
- Two ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- A Sub Wavelength Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Protective fluorine coating has been applied to the front bulbous element to resist fingerprints and smudges and to make cleaning significantly easier.
- Built-in filter holder is located at the rear of the lens and accepts cut gel filters.