Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens
In The Box
- EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens
- Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Short-telephoto, portrait-length prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 136mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Additionally, the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing to better permit working with polarizing and graduated filter types.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.