Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
In The Box
- EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Telephoto zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs and provides an 88-400mm equivalent focal length range.
- One Ultra-Low Dispersion glass element noticeably reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Enhanced lens coatings minimize flare and ghosting in order to produce true colors with maintained contrast.
- An STM stepping AF motor realizes smooth, near-silent autofocus that is complemented by a rear focus system, advanced AF algorithms, and a high-speed CPU for fast AF performance.
- Additionally, full-time manual focus override is also available.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.