Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Digital Camera
In The Box
- PowerShot G7 X Mark II Digital Camera
- NB-13L Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1250mAh)
- CB-2LH Battery Charger for NB-13L Li-Ion Batteries
- WS-DC12 Wrist Strap
20.1MP 1″ CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
Delivering notable image quality in a variety of situations, a 20.1MP 1″ CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor combine to create the Canon HS SYSTEM, which avails clean, clear imagery with minimal noise and a wide dynamic range, with a top expanded sensitivity to ISO 12800. The sensor and processor also avail the ability to shoot raw or JPEG files at up to 8 fps or record Full HD 1080p60 video in the MP4 format with stereo sound.
In addition to benefitting image quality, the DIGIC 7 processor also enhances focusing speeds and tracking capabilities for maintaining sharp focus on moving subjects, even in low light and low contrast situations. Additionally, the processor also enables Dual Sensing IS that interprets data from imagery in order to intelligently reduce blur caused by camera shake.
4.2x Optical Zoom Lens and Intelligent IS
A built-in 4.2x optical zoom lens provides a versatile 24-100mm equivalent focal length range, and features a bright f/1.8-f/2.8 maximum aperture range to benefit working in difficult lighting conditions throughout the zoom range. This fast maximum aperture also teams up with a nine-blade diaphragm to produce a smooth bokeh quality when using selective focus techniques. Additionally, a Super Spectra Coating has been applied to individual lens elements to noticeably reduce lens flare and ghosting when shooting in strong lighting conditions.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A sleek, compact profile incorporates a large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD that features a 180° upward, 45° downward tilting design to support taking selfies or working from low shooting angles.
- A manual control ring surrounds the lens for intuitive control over select camera and exposure settings. The ring can also be set to have clicked intervals, for tactile recognition of settings changes, or can be de-clicked for smooth, quiet transitions between adjustments.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share your photos and movies with a linked smartphone or tablet as well as remotely control the camera from the mobile device by using the Camera Connect app.
- Picture Style affords in-camera control over the color, contrast, and sharpness of imagery.
- In-camera raw file conversions let you preview and apply adjustments to files without needing to process the files on a computer.
- A Time-Lapse Movie function automatically compiles sequentially-recorded images taken at predetermined intervals and composites them into a seamless movie file for smooth playback.
- A dedicated Panning function can lock onto an intended subject and, using image stabilization, automatically adjust the shutter speed to render a sharp moving subject set against a blurred background.