Canon RF 50MM F/1.2L USM Lens
In The Box
- RF 50mm f/1.2L USM Lens
- Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Normal-length prime is designed for full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
- Exceptionally bright f/1.2 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits working in low-light situations.
- One UD (Ultra-Low Dispersion) element is featured, and helps to minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to provide greater clarity and color accuracy.
- An aspherical element is used to correct spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
- Rounded 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.