Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro Tilt-Shift Lens
In The Box
- TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro Tilt-Shift Lens
- Lens Cap
- Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
- Lens Hood
- Soft Lens Case
- Perspective control, tilt-shift lens affords +/- 12mm of shift and +/- 8.5° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently, and parallel or perpendicular to one another.
- Additionally, the tilt and shift functions can be rotated +/- 90° in any direction for applying the movements in distinct directions.
- Tilt-locking mechanism and a large tilt knob benefit operation and ensure the lens stays in place while shooting.
- Two ultra-low dispersion elements help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- One aspherical element minimizes spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness.
- Both Air Sphere and Subwavelength Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A minimum focusing distance of 10.6″ along with a maximum magnification of 0.5x benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.