Deity V.Lav Lavalier Microphone (TRRS)
In The Box
- Deity V.Lav Lavalier Microphone (TRRS)
- Faux Fur Windshield
- Foam Windscreen
- Microphone Tie Clip
- Carrying Pouch
- LR41 Batteries x 2
Auto-Configuring 3.5mm Connector
- The V.Lav incorporates a microprocessor that automatically adapts its 3.5mm TRRS connector to work with most 3.5mm microphone jacks. Out of the box, the V.Lav is compatible with DSLRs, camcorders, smartphones and tablets (late-model iOS devices require Apple’s Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter), portable audio recorders, bodypack transmitters, and laptops.
16.4′ Attached Cable
- With a 16.4′ cable, the V.Lav offers plenty of slack to run the mic into a camera on a tripod. Simply clip it onto your clothes, plug it into your device’s microphone or headset jack, then start recording.
Clear, Natural Sound
- By employing an omnidirectional condenser capsule, the V.Lav picks up sound equally from all directions. In addition, its flat frequency response is optimized for coloration-free audio capture.
Long Battery Life
- The V.Lav uses two LR41 cell batteries, enclosed in a CNC aluminum housing along with the microprocessor chip. Battery power is only used when the V.Lav is determining how to adapt to the microphone input you’ve plugged it into. After the V.Lav has adapted to your device, the microphone capsule then uses the voltage from your device, and the LR41 batteries are put back to sleep.
- The included foam windscreen and faux fur windshield minimize wind noise and vocal plosives. The cord organizer allows for clean cable management, and the rugged carry case is perfect for safely carrying the entire kit.