DigiTek DCL-100W DC White Continuous Light
In The Box
- DigiTek DCL-100W DC White Continuous Light
- Digitek Continuous AC/DC LED Photo/Video Light DCL-100W DC, a Unique Modern Meticulous design to cater to the Photographers aesthetic idea. Suitable for all kinds of Professional Photography / Power saving & Environment Protection. Long working life.
- Comes with a Yoke and 5/8″ Receiver that is compatible with most Photographic Light stands.
- It has Special Effects that includes Paparazzi, Firework, Bad Bulb, Thunder Flash, TV and SOS, which is designed to enhance your work and save your time in creating complex lighting scenarios.
- New Green High-Tech production. Non- Deformation, Non- Breakage, can adjust brightness or darken as required. Suitable for Meeting Rooms, Small Studio, News Studio, Advertising companies, small productions and People’s Photography.
- It is made of High-Strength Aluminum Alloy and a durable Engineering Plastic Outer Case. The mounting is also individual designed, which looks beautiful, fashionable in style.
- It has latest strong Anti-jamming CPU, which makes the circuit /structure more simple & reasonable. Also controlling statistics stable and improves the consistency of the whole light.
- It is cooled by an inbuilt Quiet Controllable Fan to work longer time.
- It runs on AC 110-240V AC as well as DC power ( Sony NP-F Series Batteries – not included ) both.
- Control Panel
Long Press the knob for 3 seconds to switch between the modes of continuous lighting & Scenario Lighting In the mode of Continuous Lighting, Dial the Knob to change the Dimmer 10-100%. In the mode of Special Scenario Lighting Shortly press the knob to switch among light intensity. Scenario Lighting ( Dial Knob F1-F6) and Flash Frequency (Dial Knob to change 1-9). F1- Paparazzi F2- Firework F3- Bad Bulbs F4- Thunder Flash F5- TV F6-SOS
Shortly Press the CH Button and Dial Knob to change the channels from 01-99.
Hold the Power Button for seconds to Switch ON / OFF the Power
Battery Catch / Release Button Press & Hold the PUSH Button, and push the battery upwards to Remove the Battery from the light.
DC Power Input – 19V 4.74A