Fujifilm GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR Lens
In The Box
- GF 23mm Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Ideally suited for architectural, landscape, and interior photography, this wide-angle prime lens offers an 18mm equivalent focal length.
- The 15 elements in 12 groups optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions for cleaner, more realistic rendering and sharper image quality.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element are also featured to control color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved color fidelity and clarity.
- A Nano GI coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A linear AF motor is used for quick, quiet focusing performance and an internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall length of the lens during operation and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.