Fujifilm GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens
In The Box
- GF 250mm Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Medium telephoto prime lens offers a 197.5mm equivalent focal length to realize a narrow field of view to suit wildlife and portraiture applications.
- Relatively bright f/4 maximum aperture enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
- The optical design incorporates one Super ED element and two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- A linear AF motor is used for quick, quiet focusing performance and an internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall length of the lens during operation and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range.
- Additionally, an updated mechanism also fixes the linear motor position when turning the camera off so the focus position remains the same.
- Focus Preset function button allows you to recall saved focusing positions for quick switching between focusing distances.
- Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust- and weather-sealed magnesium-alloy construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Compatible with optional GF 1.4X TC WR Teleconverter, which extends the focal length to 350mm for even greater reach.