Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens
In The Box
- GF 32-64mm Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Wide-angle to normal-length zoom offers a 25-51mm equivalent focal length to suit working in a variety of situations.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for improved sharpness with Minimal distortion. Also, one extra-low dispersion element and a super extra-low dispersion element are also used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity.
- An internal focusing mechanism is controlled by a linear AF motor for smooth, silent, and fast focusing performance.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality