Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Lens
In The Box
- GF 45mm Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- General wide-angle prime lens offers a 36mm equivalent focal length to realize a comfortable field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
- One aspherical element reduces distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and clear rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Nano GI coating Minimizes lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An internal focusing mechanism affords quick autofocus performance, maintains the overall length of the lens during operation, and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Brass lens mount is durable and rigid for long-lasting use and mounting accuracy.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.