Fujifilm GFX 50R Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)
In The Box
- GFX 50R Body
- NP-T125 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- BC-T125 Battery Charger
- Plug Adapter
- BCP-002 Body Cap
- Shoulder Strap
- Strap Clip
- Clip Attaching Tool
- Protective Cover
- Cable Protector
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Sync Terminal Cover
- Rangefinder-inspired design is compact and lightweight, and by placing the viewfinder in the upper corner of the body design, it is possible to keep one eye on the viewfinder while surveying the scene with the other.
- Magnesium-alloy body construction is both lightweight and durable, and the camera system is sealed in 64 places to render it weather- and dust-resistant, as well as freezeproof down to 14°F, for use in inclement conditions.
- Built-in 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder offers high-resolution, 0.77x-magnification eye-level viewing.
- A 3.2″ 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available for image playback, menu navigation, and live view shooting. This LCD features a unique tilting design that moves both 45° downward and 90° upward for shooting from high and low angles, and also tilts 60° to the side to benefit shooting in the vertical orientation when in live view.
- A series of dedicated dials are placed about the body for independently adjusting aperture, shutter speed, and ISO.
- Included NP-T125 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 400 shots per charge when Auto Power Save is on.
- Built-in Bluetooth low energy allows for direct wireless sharing of files as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- The FUJIFILM G lens mount features a short focal flange distance of just 26.7mm to better facilitate adapting lenses and to allow for reduced back focusing distances to better prevent vignetting and promote edge-to-edge sharpness with the GF series of lenses.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to reproduce the look and feel of several of FUJIFILM’s film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Eterna, Classic Chrome, Classic Neg., Pro Neg. Hi, Pro Neg. Standard, Acros, Monochrome, and Sepia. Additionally, Grain Effect can be adjusted as well as Classic Chrome effect to fine-tune the look of imagery.
- Smooth Skin Effect helps to disguise blemishes and produce an overall smooth appearance to suit portraiture applications.
- Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots are featured, and permit saving imagery in a sequential manner, backup/duplicate manner, or in a sorted manner to segregate JPEG and raw files.
- Mechanical focal plane permits working with shutter speeds from 60 minutes up to 1/4000 sec, and an electronic shutter allows the use of shutter speeds up to 1/16000 sec for working in bright light conditions.
- Interval shooting is possible for up to 999 consecutive frames with a 1 sec to 24 hour delay between exposures, as well as up to a 24 hours shutter delay.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you shoot two consecutive overlaid frames, and the first frame will be shown on the rear LCD to aid in alignment for the second exposure.
- A variety of file formats are available depending on your workflow needs, and include uncompressed and compressed raw file types; Super Fine, Fine, and Normal JPEG settings; and TIFF files can be output via in-camera raw file development.
- A voice memo function lets you solely record your voice for up to 30 seconds at a time for making notes or keeping track of shooting information.
- 3D Electronic Level can be used to ensure the accuracy of horizontal and vertical lines within your composition.
- Tethered shooting is possible using Capture One Pro for FUJIFILM software to send images from the camera to your computer for further editing. Alternatively, the Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and HS-V5 for Windows operating systems are also available.
Tags: Fujifilm GFX 50R Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only), Fujifilm GFX 50R Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Online Buy Mumbai India, Fujifilm GFX 50R Medium Format Best Price, Fujifilm GFX 50R Medium Format Mirrorless Camera India