Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Camera
In The Box
- X-T100 Kit
- Fujifilm NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Detachable Grip
- AC Power Adapter
- Plug Adapter
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Body Cap
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- For eye-level shooting, a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured, and has a 0.62x magnification for comfortable viewing.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available and features a unique three-way tilting design to benefit photographing from high and low angles, as well as front-facing selfies.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy allow you to wirelessly share your imagery to a linked mobile device.
- Retaining the retro aesthetic that Fujifilm’s X-series of cameras are known for, the X-T100 features a similar silhouette with an especially lightweight and compact profile and a striking black finish.
- A detachable grip is included for improved handling.
- Dedicated Mode and Function dials offer intuitive adjustment of specific camera functions.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super
Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
- Advanced SR Auto mode automatically recognizes scene and subject types in order to intelligently adjust the camera settings.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic Fujifilm film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus,
- Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.
- Multi Focus mode automatically composites several differently focused exposures into one in order to extend the effective depth of field.
XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Included with the camera body is the XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens; a compact 23-69mm equivalent zoom spanning wide-angle to portrait-length focal lengths. The lens features three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to realize a well-corrected image void of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Its versatile zoom range is further complemented by a 5.1″ Minimum focusing distance for close-up shooting, Power Zoom for easily adjusting your focal length; and three-stop-effective optical image stabilization to suit handheld shooting.
XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS II Lens
The black XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS II from FUJIFILM is a 76-350mm-equivalent zoom suitable for working with a range of distance subjects, from portraits to sports. Its optical design includes one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations in order to produce a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super EBC coating has also been applied to individual elements to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optical design is a 3.5 stop-effective image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit shooting handheld. Additionally, a stepping AF motor provides fast and quiet focusing performance and a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.