Fujifilm X-T4 Mirrorless Camera
In The Box
- X-T4 Mirrorless Camera (Body or Kit)
- NP-W235 Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC Power Adapter and Plug
- USB Cable
- Headphone Adapter
- Shoulder Strap
- Body Cap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Vertical Grip Connection Cover
- Memory Card Slot Cover
- Sync Terminal Cover
- Bright, high-resolution 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.75x magnification and the EVF’s refresh rate can be pushed to 100 fps to reduce lag for smoother panning and tracking movements.
- Vari-angle 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the articulating design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles. This vari-angle design also means you can close the screen against the camera body, hiding it from view for distraction-free shooting.
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including dedicated shutter speed, ISO, and exposure compensation dials that offer direct settings adjustment, even when the camera is off. This exposure compensation dial also has a C position to afford an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the command dials.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Redeveloped mechanical shutter has improved durability and is rated for 300,000 actuations.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Dual SD memory card slots both support up to the UHS-II standard for fast and flexible file storage.
- Included NP-W235 battery provides approximately 600 frames per charge when working with the EVF.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic Fujifilm film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens
- Bundled with the camera body is a versatile zoom that covers many different scenarios.
- The XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS lens features a 27-84mm equivalent focal length that covers wide angle to telephoto perspectives with ease.
- The f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range ensures both speed and compactness in terms of design and it features three aspherical and one extra low dispersion element for combating aberrations.
- Also, a linear autofocus motor ensures fast performance while an optical image stabilizer will limit the effects of camera shake.
XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
- Included with the camera body is the XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR; a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture.
- Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimize a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity.
- A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake.
- Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.