Fujifilm X100F Mirrorless Camera
In The Box
- X100F Digital Camera
- NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- BC-W126 Battery Charger
- Shoulder Strap
- Lens Cap
- Metal Strap Clip
- Clip Attaching Tool
- Protective Cover
- USB Cable
- Rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD monitor for image playback and review, menu navigation, and for live view shooting.
- A physical ISO dial has been incorporated within the shutter speed dial to allow for intuitive, direct switching of sensitivity settings.
- Focus lever has been added to lens to improve manual focus adjustment.
- Rear focus lever is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points.
- The physical exposure compensation dial now features a C position to permit an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the control dials.
- The majority of the camera’s control buttons and dials have been placed on the right-hand side of the body to enable easier one-handed use.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you wirelessly transfer images or remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Integrated three-stop neutral density filter benefits working in bright light conditions with wider aperture settings or slower shutter speeds.
- An electronic shutter function affords high shutter speeds up to 1/32,000 sec.
- Auto Macro focusing mode lets you focus on subjects as close a 3.9″ away.
- Digital Teleconverter settings let you simulate the look of a 50mm or 70mm lens.
- Advanced Filters: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High Key, Low Key, Dynamic Tone, Soft Focus, and Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple).
Fujinon 23mm f/2 Lens
The built-in 23mm f/2 fixed focal length lens gives a 35mm equivalent focal length, making it a great single prime lens length for everyday shooting. This fast wide-angle lens is purposefully designed as non-interchangeable and non-collapsible in order to garner the highest optical quality possible. The lens also uses one aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations for improved sharpness, and a Super EBC coating has been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity.