Fujifilm X100V Digital Camera
In The Box
- X100V Digital Camera
- NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- USB Type-A to USB Type-C Cable
- Lens Cap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Shoulder Strap
- Metal Strap Clip
- Clip Attaching Tool
- Protective Cover
- Tilting 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the tilting design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles.
- Durable design can be made weather-resistant when paired with the optional AR-X100 Adapter Ring and optional weather-sealing protection ring.
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers direct shutter speed adjustment. An ISO dial is also incorporated into the shutter speed dial, for confirming the sensitivity setting without having to turn the camera on and the exposure compensation dial lets you choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps. This dial also has a C position to afford an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the command dials.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 350 frames per charge when working with the EVF or 420 frames per charge when working with the OVF.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic FUJIFILM film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
Fujinon 23mm f/2 Lens
An updated Fujinon 23mm f/2 lens features a revised optical design that now includes two aspherical elements for improved sharpness and clarity through the reduction of spherical aberrations and distortion. This lens’s 23mm focal length is equivalent to 35mm, making it a comfortable wide-angle prime that is well-suited to a variety of shooting situations. The bright f/2 design also suits working in various lighting conditions and affords greater control over depth of field to help isolate focus on subjects. Additionally, a Super EBC coating has been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
While the lens is a fixed focal length, the X100V integrates 50mm and 75mm-equivalent Digital Teleconverter settings to simulate the look of working with a longer focal length and the lens is also compatible with the optional WCL and TCL attachment lenses to expand or reduce the effect field of view.