Fujifilm XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS WR Mark II Lens
In The Box
- XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS WR Mark II Lens
- 72mm Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Cloth Wrap
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 15-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also helps to realize a relatively compact and lightweight design.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements are used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Four aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and near-silent autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to better enable handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Updated physical design incorporates a locking ‘A’ position on the aperture ring, along with a labeled f/stop scale, and both the aperture and focus rings have been reduced in size to help lessen overall the weight by 0.9 oz compared to the previous version of this focal length.
- Weather-resistant design prevents dust and moisture from entering the lens and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.