Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
In The Box
- XF 100-400mm Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Tripod Collar
- Cloth Wrap
- Long-reaching telephoto zoom is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 152-609mm equivalent focal length range.
- Five extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- A five stop-effective optical image stabilization system Minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Twin linear motors deliver quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance that is especially beneficial when working with fast-moving subjects.
- A focus limiter switch on the side of the lens barrel lets you constrain the focusing range to either the full range of 5.7′ to infinity, or from 16.4′ to infinity for faster focusing performance with distant subjects.
- The lens body incorporates 13 distinct weather seals in 12 locations to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F. Additionally, a fluorine coating has been applied to the front lens element to guard against smudging, moisture, and dust.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Zoom-lock switch prevents unwanted zoom creep from occurring and also can be used to maintain the same zoom position while shooting.
- A removable, rotating tripod collar allows for well-balanced mounting and shooting when working from a tripod or monopod.
- The included lens hood incorporates a sliding window to allow easier adjustment of rotating filters, such as a polarizer, while the hood is installed.
- Compatible with optional XF 1.4x TC WR and XF 2x TC WR teleconverters.