Fujifilm XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR Lens
In The Box
- XF 16mm Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Cloth Wrap
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably fast f/1.4 maximum aperture affords increased control over depth of field and greatly benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity.
- Two aspherical elements control distortion, curvature of field, and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating has been applied to lens elements and alters the refractive index between the glass and air in order to better suppress lens flare and ghosting for diagonal incident light.
- HT-EBC coating has also been applied the entire surface of each element to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A quick and quiet autofocus motor pairs with a two-group floating focus system to achieve precise focus and consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from the 5.9″ minimum focusing distance to infinity.
Integrated depth of field scale benefits working with zone focusing and pre-focusing techniques.
- Weather-resistant design includes nine different seals in eight areas to prevent dust and moisture from entering the lens and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.