Fujifilm XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
In The Box
- Fujifilm XF 70-300mm Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 107-457mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- One aspherical element controls distortion and spherical aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness, accurate rendering, and low distortion.
- A 5.5 stop-effective optical image stabilization system Minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance that is especially beneficial when working with fast-moving subjects.
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.7′ and a 1:3 maximum magnification ratio suit working with close-up subjects.
- A focus limiter switch on the side of the lens barrel lets you constrain the focusing range to either the full range of 2.7′ to infinity, or from 16.4′ to infinity for faster focusing performance with distant subjects.
- Weather-sealed lens body protects against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Compatible with optional XF 1.4x TC WR and XF 2x TC WR teleconverters.