Godox ML150 Macro Ring Flash
In The Box
- ML150 Macro Ring Flash
- Ring Flash
- Control Unit
- 49mm Adapter Ring
- 52mm Adapter Ring
- 55mm Adapter Ring
- 58mm Adapter Ring
- 62mm Adapter Ring
- 67mm Adapter Ring
- The ML150 Macro Ring Flash from Godox illuminates your subject with soft, nearly shadowless light that reveals its every detail.
- The ringlight consists of two components: a controller, which slips into your camera’s hot shoe, and the ring flash, which mounts on your lens.
- Godox includes 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, and 67mm adapter rings to insure wide compatibility.
- The control unit is the “power pack” of the system.
- The manual unit can regulate light intensity in 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and 1/1 steps and recycles in 1 to 2 seconds powered on four AA batteries that give you 300 to 1000 flashes.
- The control unit also accepts external power packs to shorten recycling times and add to the flash’s capacity.