Godox QT-400-IIM Studio Flash
In The Box
- Godox QT400IIM lamp
- Power Cable
- Standard Reflector
- Modeling Lamp
- Flashtube Cover
- Godox QT series are available in several power versions up to 1200Ws, they are characterized by a range of flash energy regulation in the range of 7 degrees of aperture (1/1 – 1/128, with an accuracy of 0.1 EV). Recycle time to full flash energy in less than 0.9 seconds.
- At minimal power, it achieves a very short flash duration of only 1 / 28984s, which allows free shooting during sessions.
- The flash color temperature is 5600K and may fluctuate within ± 200K depending on the flash energy set.
- We have several lamp modes at our disposal, of which the Stable Color Temperature deserves attention.Built-in System X receiver enables remote flash firing (until X-Sync), flash energy control and many more.
- In addition, Godox QT series is equipped with a USB connector that allows you to connect receivers of the XT16, FT-16 or X1 TTL system. It is also possible to use the 3.5 mm Jack socket and connect the lamp with triggers of other brands.
- Back panel of the lamp is simple and functional. The LCD screen showing the lamp settings is also easy to read from a large angle.
- Next to it is a handy knob for adjusting the flash output, changing the radio communication channel and the group of lamps.
- Placed under the LCD screen a series of five buttons gives quick access to all settings and functions of the lamp. The 150 W halogen pilot light can operate independently of the flash output (brightness can be set manually), or be coupled with flash energy (proportional).
- In addition, it can be turned off automatically for a flash or stay on without interruption.
- With the lamp you can use a wide range of light modifiers, such as: bowls, softboxes, spotlights, beauty disheres, and others are fitted with Bowens accessories.