Godox Ring72 Macro LED Ring Light
In The Box
- Godox Ring72 Macro LED Ring Light
- Adapter Ring (49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm) x 8
- Power Controller
- AA Battery Holder
- Get ready for your close-ups with the RING72 Macro Ring LED Light from Godox.
- Equipped with 72 daylight-balanced 5600K LEDs, photographers and videographers can enjoy a bright constant light source with an effective close-up range.
- Also, the circular design helps evenly illuminate small macro subjects as well as create beautiful catchlights for portraits.
- For added control over the light, users can choose between having the entire ring on or just the left or right side, allowing users to control how the light falls on the subject.
- Powering the RING72 is simple with two separately purchased options available: either four AA batteries, alkaline or NiMH rechargeable, or a detachable lithium-ion battery, making the setup thoroughly portable, especially in the field.
- Additionally, it mounts directly to most lenses and comes with 49, 52, 55, 62, 67, 72, and 77mm adapter rings.
- Dual Power
Runs on four separately purchased AA batteries or an optional, detachable lithium-ion battery
- Separate Brightness
Brightness has a left/right control to create a realistic lighting ratio.
Additionally, the light can give you the broad flat light that’s ideal for macro work, but it’s a very interesting in portraiture, reflecting circular catchlights in your subject’s eyes