Godox TT685N Thinklite TTL Camera Flash for Nikon (i-TTL Autoflash)
The Godox TT685N Thinklite TTL Camera Flash for Nikon (i-TTL Autoflash) will make it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. When mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685N can also operate as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
Operation is intuitive with a rear LCD panel that shows settings. Also, the flash is equipped with a Wireless Control Port for attaching an optional remote control set and it has a 3.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity. It runs on four AA batteries, which help provide a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT685S for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328′ and support for 32 channels and five groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 360° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.