Godox VL-300 Light
In The Box
- Godox VL-300 Light
- Controller Box
- Controller Box 4-Pin XLR Cable
- Multi-Voltage AC Adapter with Cable
- Bowens Mount Reflector
- Protective Lamp Cap
- Carrying Case
- The VL150 LED Video Light from Godox is a lightweight and compact LED monolite-style light source suitable for portrait, still life, and location photography, and also for video-based applications. The daylight-balanced COB LED features a CRI rating of 96 and TLCI rating of 95, producing highly accurate color renditions and rendering extremely realistic flesh tones. The VL150 light body is operated and powered from an external controller, keeping it compact and lightweight. It features a whisper-quiet fan and an integrated Bowens-style reflector mount, making it compatible with a wide array of light modifiers.
- The controller box contains a single V-mount battery plate, and an LCD display with intuitive controls and command dial for making adjustments to the light body locally. Setting can also be adjusted wirelessly using the separately-available radio remote, or by using Bluetooth-enabled portable devices with the GodoxPhoto app, available as a free download for iOS and Android devices.
- Moving the V-mount battery plate and light controls out of the light body and into the standalone control box allows easily placing the light wherever it needs to be without the added bulk and weight of large V-mount cells. The controller box comes complete with a 4-pin XLR type power cable for easy placement. It features an antenna for the separately-available wireless radio remote, and a Bluetooth antenna for using the GodoxPhoto app on iOS or Android portable devices.