Godox X1 Wireless Flash Trigger Set – Sony
In The Box
- X1 Wireless Flash Trigger Set
- Enjoy TTL-enabled and reliable wireless flash by picking up the X1T-S TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter from Godox.
- This 2.4 GHz X wireless system is compatible with Sony cameras and flashes that support ADI / P-TTL for automatic exposure and metering, making it an excellent choice for shooters who need to work quickly.
- It also has an outstanding range of 328′ and can be set to one of 32 channels for limiting interference with other nearby systems.
- Another huge benefit is the ability to control up to five groups at a time, or set the unit to ratio flash mode for three groups with varying power relative to one another.
- Users will have access to many settings through the backlit LCD and can make adjustments to settings such as sync delay and triggering modes. Also, through ADI / P-TTL compatibility the system will support high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, and flash exposure lock, among other settings.
- Beyond this, users will be able to easily mount their flash to the transmitter’s top hot shoe, or you can connect a studio strobe via the PC sync terminal on the receiver or PC sync terminal on the transmitter.
- Additionally, it runs on two AA batteries and has a micro-USB port for firmware updates.