Godox X2 Wireless Flash Trigger (Sony)
In The Box
- Godox X2 Wireless Flash Trigger (Sony)
- The wireless trigger, which operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency can fire multiple flash units within 32 channels and 99 ID settings, so there is no interference from nearby systems.
- You can control flash functions such as the flash mode, power output, the modeling light, high speed sync of 1/8000 sec, and the audible beep of Godox flashes while operating the flash units within a wireless range up to 328′.
- The integrated scan setting function can help you automatically locate an ID channel with the least interference.
- All the settings are easily viewed on the trigger’s large LCD display, which can be backlit along with the group and function buttons.
- A USB Type-C port is located on the side of the wireless trigger to download firmware updates as is a 3.5mm sync socket to connect non-TTL flashes or to fire cameras via a remote camera cord.
- The downloadable GodoxPhoto app is compatible with iPhone or Android smartphones or tablets while operating the triggers via Bluetooth.
- The hot shoe Quick Lock ensures that the wireless trigger stays secure on the camera’s hot shoe.