Lilliput BM120 4K Monitor (12.5″)
In The Box
- Lilliput BM120 4K Monitor (12.5″)
- Sun Hood
- Battery Plate for Mini V-Mount
- Tally Connector
- USD Flash Drive
- The Lilliput BM120-4KS is a 12.5″ 4K resolution monitor with 3D LUTS and HDR.
It has a 3840 x 2160 native screen resolution. It features two HDMI 2.0 inputs that support 4K HDMI 60Hz, and also has two HDMI 1.4b – as well as a 3G-SDI, VGA, and DVI input. The monitor features a single 3G-SDI output and supports SDR, HDR 10,3D-LUT, peaking, false, histogram,and a host of other features detailed below.
- Designed for the professional video and film industry and is ideally suited for directors and camera operators operating 4K capable equipment. It is ideally suited for use either indoors by camera crews, or to shoot outdoors in the field.
With a 3840×2160 native resolution built into a 12.5 inch 8 bit LCD panel, the BM120-4KS is far beyond the display resolution that the human eye can distinguish. Covering 97% of NTSC color space, the BM120-4KS accurately reflects the original colors of an A+ level screen. It also supports quad view, with each quarter screen fed from different input signals simultaneously – 3G-SDI, HDMI, VGA.
- The BM120-4KS supports 4K HDMI input up to 4096 × [email protected] (including 3840×[email protected]); SDI supports 3G-SDI signal. 3G-SDI signal can loop output to the other monitor or device when 3G-SDI signal input to monitor. Supports SDI / HDMI wireless transmitter which can transmit 1080p SDI / 4K HDMI signals in real time. When in use, the module can be mounted on the side brackets (compatible with 1/4 inch slots) of the case
- With HDR activated (HDR 10), the display produces a much greater dynamic range of luminosity, allowing lighter and darker details to be displayed more clearly – effectively enhancing the overall picture quality.
- The BM120-4KS has a wider color gamut range, and allows you to make a precise reproduction of Rec.709 color spaces with built-in 3D-LUT (Look Up tables). It features 3 user adjustable logs, and supports loading of a .cube file via USB flash disk.
- A V-mount battery plate is pre-installed into the monitor case and the monitor can be powered by a 14.8V lithium V-mount battery. A 135Wh battery will keep the monitor working for 7 – 8 hours and will provide for extra power when shooting out in the field.
- Made of military-industrial level PPS high-strength material, the supplied case for the BM120-4KS stands up to the most punishing of environments. It features dustproofing, waterproofing, high-temperature resistance, impact resistance and corrosion resistance. The lightweight design makes outdoor photography easy and convenient and it is sized to meet aircraft cabin boarding requirements.