Lilliput H7S 4K HDMI + SDI Monitor (7″)
In The Box
- Lilliput H7S 4K HDMI + SDI Monitor (7″)
- HDMI A to C Cable
- Tally Control Line
- User Guide
- Mini Hot Shoe
- Carry-on Bag
- The Lilliput H7S is designed specifically for use outdoors or in high brightness environments. Boasting 4K HDMI 1.4 input, 3G SDI and pass through options, and featuring an 1800 nit (cdm²) panel, the Lilliput H7S is designed for situations when a normal monitor screen just won’t cut it.
- HDR is a technology that improves the range of color and contrast in a digital image. When activated, the monitor will reproduce a much greater dynamic range of luminosity, allowing for lighter and darker details to be displayed more easily. The Lilliput H7S supports ST2084 – 300, ST2084 – 1000, ST2084 – 10000, and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)
- Ultra high brightness displays are power-hungry beasts, so the need for as much power to be available is paramount. The Lilliput H7S has the capability to use two SONY NP-F970 (or compatible) batteries to allow for the maximum operating time.
- With 1/4″ BSW thread hole at the bottom of the device, the Lilliput H7S is capable of being mounted on any device that has a Hot Shoe mount attachment point. Included in the box is a mount which allows for 360° rotation on the horizontal axis and 180° tilt on the vertical axis.