M-Audio AIR 192|4 Desktop 2×2 USB Type-C Audio Interface
In The Box
- AIR 192|4 Desktop 2×2 USB Type-C Audio Interface
- USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to Type-A Cable
- Avid Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition (Download)
- Ableton Live Lite (Download)
- 20 x AIR Creative FX Plug-Ins (Download)
- 20 x Avid Effect Plug-Ins (Download)
- Avid Eleven Lite Guitar Amp Simulator (Download)
- AIR Music Boom Drum Machine (Download)
- AIR Music Vacuum Monophonic Synthesizer (Download)
- AIR Music Mini Grand (Download)
- AIR Music Xpand!2 Virtual Instrument (Download)
- 2GB Sample Collection by Touch Loops (Download)
- Studio-Quality Recording for Solo Performers
With the AIR 192|4, you can create 24-bit / 192 kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. The AIR 192|4 enables you to record up to two channels at once with its dedicated XLR-1/4″ balanced combo mic/line input (+48V phantom power is switchable), and a front-panel 1/4″ instrument input that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
- Crystal Preamps and High-Resolution Converters
M-Audio’s engineers designed their Crystal preamps to provide you with a transparent low-noise preamp that guarantees the best sound from your microphones and captures your performance exactly the way you intended. The AIR 192|4 incorporates pristine A/D converters for 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution digital audio with a dynamic range that lets you capture every nuance and subtlety of the performance.
- Listen without Latency
When recording, you want to focus on capturing that perfect moment, and getting the best performance out of your artist and talent. You don’t want to be bogged down by clicks, pops, or latency. The AIR 192|4 not only features a high-speed USB connection for providing low round-trip latency (2.59 ms) between your machine and your hardware, but it also features monitor mix control for listening directly to the source inputs, providing you with zero-latency technology. The AIR 192|4 sports stereo 1/4″ monitor outputs and a 1/4″ headphone output, each with its own level control.
- Bus Powered
The AIR 192|4 is bus powered, so you don’t have to carry around an external power supply. Connect it to your Mac or Windows computer via the supplied USB cables (one USB Type-C and one USB Type-C to Type-A). The interface is class-compliant for Macs and utilizes a downloadable driver for Windows.
- Premium Software Suite
The AIR 192|4 comes complete with an expansive software package—two DAWs, 40 effect plug-ins, virtual instruments, and loops—to kickstart your musical creations.
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition: Audio/MIDI recording software with unlimited busses, Elastic Time, Elastic Pitch, offline bouncing, and 1GB of free cloud storage space
- Ableton Live Lite: Popular audio/MIDI performance and production software
- Eleven Lite: Guitar amp simulator with modern and vintage amps and cabs
- AIR Creative FX Collection: 20 effects including reverbs, equalizers, delays, filters, and more
- AVID Effects Collection: 20 effects including compression, delay, reverb, and more
- AIR Music’s Instrument Collection
Boom: Drum machine
Vacuum: Monophonic tube synth
Mini Grand: Acoustic piano
Xpand!2: Multitimbral workstation
- Touch Loops 2GB Loop Library