MagMod Basic Kit
In The Box
- MagMod MagGrip
- MagMod MagGrid
- MagMod Standard Gel Set
- Full CTO Gel
- 1/2 CTO Gel
- 1/4 CTO Gel
- 1/2 Blue Gel
- 1/2 Straw Gel
- 1/2 Plusgreen Gel
- 8X ND Gel
- Opal Frost Diffusion Gel
- Transmitter Band
- Carrying Pouch
- Made from an elastic silicone rubber, the MagGrip from MagMod stretches over the head of most on-camera flash units and provides two neodymium rare-earth magnets for quickly mounting a variety of accessories from the MagMod flash modifier system.
- The rubber offers a secure, tight grip on the flash head and is durable.
- Also, the flash head should be about 2.5″ wide for the modifiers to be able to properly attach to the flash head.
- Canon: 380EX, 420EX, 430EX, 430EX II, 540EZ, 550EX, 580EX, 580EX II, 600EX-RT
- Nikon: SB-24, SB-25, SB-26, SB-28(DX) SB-50DX, SB-80DX, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
- Sony: HVL-F60M, HVL-F58AM, HVL-F56AM
- Olympus: FL-50R, FL-600R
- Yongnuo: YN560, YN560-II, YN560-III, YN568EX-II, YN565EX
- Neewer: TT560, NW680/TT680
- Bolt: VX-710, VX-760, VS-510, VS-560
- Bower: SFD680C, SFD728, SFD885, SFD926, SFD970
- Pentax: AF540FGZ, AF540FGZ II, AF360FGZ
- Sigma: EF-610
- Metz: 44 AF-1, 52 AF-1, 52 AF-2, 58 AF-1, 58 AF-2
- Vivitar: DF-286, DF-293, DF-383, DF-483, DF-583, 385HV
- Phottix: Mitros, Mitros+
- Nissin: i40, i60
- Godox: AD200, TT350S, V850II, TT685S, V860II, TT660II, TT520II
- This will also fit other similarly sized flash units
- Control light spill and narrow your flash’s beam angle to 40° with the MagGrid, designed for the MagMod flash modifier system.
- This grid efficiently focuses the light and attaches to the MagGrip via two neodymium rare-earth magnets.
- Also, it is stackable with other accessories and even other MagGrids, allowing users to further narrow their beam angle.
- It is made from molded silicone rubber for a sleek, simple design with good durability.
MagMod Standard Gel Set
- Insert some color or correct your lighting with the Standard Gel Set, designed for use with the MagMod flash modifier system.
- The kit includes full, 1/2, and 1/4 CTO, 1/2 blue, 1/2 straw, 1/2 plusgreen, an 8X (3 stop) ND, and opal frost diffusion gels made from a rigid polycarbonate for durability and easier handling.
- They easily slide into the MagMod gel slot for quick attachment and removal.