Manfrotto MKELMII4BK-BH Element MII Tripod
In The Box
- Manfrotto MKELMII4BK-BH Element MII Tripod
- Ball Head
- 200LT-PL-PRO Technopolymer Quick Release Plate
- Carry-On Padded Bag
- Torx T20 Key Tool
- Perfect for hobbyist and aspiring photographers who use compact cameras, CSCs and DSLRs cameras Manfrotto Element MII Aluminium Black is lightweight on your shoulders and stable on the ground.
- The Element MII Collection is the evolution of the Element Big range. Element MII, which stands for both MADE IN ITALY and MARK 2, offers high quality, flawless construction, stylish design, and several exciting upgrades and valuable features.
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and reliable, the Element MII Aluminium Black delivers superior construction and must-have features and it is ideal for setting your creativity free on the go. It reaches up to 160 cm, folds down to 42,5 cm and weighs only 1,55 kg.
- The Element MII Aluminium Black carries a payload of up to 8kg, which means it is also suitable for heavier zoom lenses where a sturdy tripod is essential for crisp photos.
- The aluminium ball head enables Element MII users to enjoy the smoothest movement for framing their shots and firmly locks gear in place. It features a dual-lock design with a large primary knob for controlling the ball’s movement and a smaller secondary knob for engaging the 360° independent pan. The head comes with an included high-quality techno polymer 200PL-PRO Light plate is both strong and lightweight and compatible with Arca-type and Manfrotto RC2 head attachments. Its rubber inserts grip tightly, even on the most angled shots.
- The sturdy aluminium spider consistently delivers exceptional stability and reliability in the field. Its ingenious core keeps size to a minimum by housing the patented leg angle selectors, which allow quick leg angle switching for rapid and accurate camera positioning.
- The rapid leg opening system and ergonomic twist-locks firmly lock the legs into position, allowing instant set up and keeping your attention on the shot.
- Photographers can rely on the hook located at the bottom of the centre column to add additional weight for extra stability when needed.
- The vibrant, eye-catching colours and graphics make these model perfect for expressing your individuality.
- Element MII Aluminium Black easily follows you everywhere and is always comfortable to carry thanks to its padded carry bag.