Nikon AF DC 135mm f/2D Lens
In The Box
- AF DC 135mm f/2D Lens
- Snap-On Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Prime telephoto lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 202.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and using selective focus techniques.
- Unique Defocus Image Control system allows you to control the degree and placement of soft focus in the image; by turning the DC ring, you can blur either the foreground or the background or produce an overall soft focus effect.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A rear focusing design is also used, where only the rear lens group is moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
This system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses. Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Built-in lens hood helps to prevent stray light from causing flare.