Nikon AF-S 20mm f/1.8G ED Lens
In The Box
- AF-S 20mm f/1.8G ED
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Soft Lens Case
- Ultra wide-angle prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are used in the optical construction to reduce a variety of chromatic aberrations and color fringing for a high degree of clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are featured to control spherical aberrations and distortion in order to produce notable sharpness and resolution.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- A rear focusing design is also used, where only the rear lens group is moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.