Nikon AF-S 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens
In The Box
- Nikon AF-S 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Bayonet Lens Hood
- Soft Lens Case
- Wide-angle prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably fast f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field for selective focus imagery
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are used in the optical construction to reduce a variety of chromatic aberrations and color fringing for a high degree of clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are featured to control spherical aberrations and distortion in order to produce notable sharpness and resolution.
- A Nano Crystal Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. A rear focusing design is also used, where only the rear lens group is moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.