Nikon AF-S 28mm F/1.4E ED Lens
In The Box
- AF-S 28mm F/1.4E ED Lens
- Lens Cap
- Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Versatile wide-angle prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used on DX models where it provides a 42mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are used in the optical construction to reduce a variety of chromatic aberrations and color fringing for a high degree of clarity and color neutrality.
- Three aspherical elements are featured to control spherical aberrations and distortion in order to produce notable sharpness and resolution.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. A rear focusing design is also used, where only the rear lens group is moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Fluorine coating on front element affords protection to the optical system.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens’ use in inclement conditions.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.