Nikon AF-S 300mm f/4D IF-ED Lens
In The Box
- AF-S 300mm f/4D IF-ED Lens
- Snap-On Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Case
- Telephoto prime is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 450mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Compatible with optional AF-S Teleconverter TC-14, TC-17, and TC-20 teleconverters.