Nikon AF-S 300mm f/4E PF ED VR Lens
In The Box
- Nikon AF-S 300mm f/4E PF ED VR Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Telephoto prime designed for use with FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, this lens is also compatible with DX models where it will provide a 450mm equivalent focal length.
- One Phase Fresnel element and one extra-low dispersion lens element work to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, along with a Super Integrated Coating, has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 stops, benefiting this lens’s use in low-light conditions. Additionally, a designated Sport Mode is well-suited to working in fast-paced conditions and a Tripod Mode helps to suppress subtle ground vibrations when working atop a support system.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Fluorine-coated front element affords protection to the optical system.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Compatible with optional AF-S Teleconverter TC-14, TC-17, and TC-20 teleconverters.